Principal, President and Chief Executive Officer
As CEO of Daniel, Pat is the firms senior partner overseeing business operations, development and investment activities.
Prior to joining Daniel in 2010, he served as President of Crescent Resources (nee Communities) Commercial properties portfolio which included significant investments across the Southern United States, prior to Crescent, Pat served as the senior Midsouth regional development officer at Trammell Crow Company including serving on the firm’s Operating Committee.
With more than 40 years of partner focused real estate experience, Henry has directly led teams in developing more than 45 million square feet of property valued at over $10 billion across a wide variety of product types.
Education and other Activities:
- MBA Emory University’s Goizueta Business School
- BS Economics, Auburn University
- Auburn University Foundation board member
- Auburn University Real Estate Foundation board Vice-Chair
- The Bell Center board member
- Central Realty Holdings board member
- Auburn Athletics Tigers Unlimited Council member
- Birmingham Business Alliance advisory board member
- Harbert College of Business MRED Program advisory board
- PGA Tour Championship Event and Scoring Committee Chairman
- Numerous regional faith based and industry charities and councils