The 324-unit Bridgeside at Patriots Point at the base of the Ravenel Bridge on 200 Bayfront Drive in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina will make its initial offerings after Memorial Day, according to Pat Henry, president of Alabama-based Daniel Corp., the project developer for insurance giant MetLife Inc., which owns the property.
- Construction is complete on a $50 million physicians office building on the Grandview Medical Center campus. Work began two years ago on Grandview Physicians Plaza …Read More »
- Parkside is truly the place to be in Birmingham in the summer—Barons games at Regions Field, warm afternoons at Railroad Park and easy access to …Read More »
- TAMPA, Florida (March 10, 2022) A multifamily residential tower in the Channelside district has reached its full height, a construction milestone celebrated in a recent …Read More »
- From the Tampa Bay Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/news/2022/03/10/channel-district-apartment-tower-tops-out.html An apartment tower under construction in downtown Tampa’s Channel district has reached its full height of 19 stories. …Read More »
- A prominent Birmingham developerhas broken ground on its firstmultifamily project in the Rocket City. The project does not have a name yet,but Daniel Corp. is …Read More »