Birmingham Business Journal has named Daniel’s purchase of the Financial Center as one of the Commercial Real Estate Deals of the Year. The annual special feature honors the top deals of the previous year, specifically highlighting deals that will have a substantial impact on Birmingham moving forward or that represent a key trend shaping the real estate world.
- From the Birmingham Business Journal: Birmingham-headquartered commercial real estate development firm Daniel Corporation has started construction on an upscale multifamily community in Georgia. The firm …Read More »
- Birmingham-based Daniel Corp. has begun construction on a $100 million luxury apartment complex in Savannah, Ga. The development is a 288-unit, four-story, six-building, premium rental …Read More »
- SAVANNAH – June 12th – Daniel, one of the Sunbelt Region’s most active real estate development, management, and investment firms, announced today they have closed …Read More »
- BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA, January 30 – Daniel Corporation, one of the Sunbelt Region’s most active real estate development, management, and investment firms, announced today they have …Read More »
- Originally posted in the Birmingham Business Journal By Illyshia Parker – Jan 26, 2023 Office leasing has been doing well as companies plan for space …Read More »